20 August 2007

Week 1 challenge

My challenge this week is to walk to the subway and back on my own. I have to do this everyday during the week. The weekends I will have as time off. If I try to much then I run the risk of giving up under the stress.
The subway is probably about a quarter of a mile away and the time I expect it to take would be about 15 to 20 minutes there and back.
Food and drink will play a part in this. These next few weeks will not be easy so I need to make sure that I am looking after myself and getting all the energy I need. This can also in itself help to control anxiety. So healthy food, plenty of fruit and veg.
Drinks will also be kept to:

  • No more than 2 cups of tea a day
  • A special drink before bed like hot chocolate
  • Boiled or cold water
  • No alcohol

No comments: