22 August 2007

Day 3

Well not much to say today. It has been a busy day and I have made the most of the good, if slightly windy, weather. I have been out in the garden, mowing the front lawn and putting down some more grass seed.

I managed to get up early today. I stayed awake after my alarm went off although I sat in bed and listened to the radio for a while.

I haven't actually been out today. I was thinking of going out on my own (as me and my mum didn't go out anywhere), however I thought that a days break probably wouldn't be a bad thing. it gave me the chance to give my goldfish a bath and some clean drinking water. I think it helped to take my mind away from things for a while.

It will be back to the walking tomorrow. Having today off has made it seem less of a weight.

No comments: