25 August 2007

Day 6

Well its the weekend, so its day off time. I feel a bit more fresh today. I have broken a rule of mine. Had a very small amount of alcohol last night.... and the night before. Not much at all, just wanted to be myself a little. I'm not one to live by rules. I start feeling caged and controlled after a while. I like my freedom.

Trying to decide about next weeks challenge. I already know what it is going to be but I'm just not sure if I should stick to what I have been doing for another week. I might just see what I feel like when I go for my walk on Monday. If I want to go a bit further then I will do.

There is so much that I want to do now. Although my past upsets me, people I have lost and things I have done wrong, I feel as though I have a future to look forward to.

Its been nice and sunny today, always puts me in a good mood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.