2 September 2007

Day14a

Sorry I'm a bit late with this.

Its been a long day. I was woken up by my mum running in to my room with a mobile saying ' how do I work this'?

I have had to stay in all day to look after her, although she is in pain with her back, she is doing OK. My dad meanwhile went to my cousins wedding. I have just been up for the last hour looking through the photos.

My dad had a fall while at the wedding, he is OK but it has made me realise how much I love him. He can be annoying at times, but I don't know what I would do without him. Although he farts in every room and is constantly telling people to pull his finger (to which he happily farts, my nephews love this), he is a very genuine person who puts everyone before himself and I admire him for that.

I'm thinking about treating my parents to something, just as a thank you sorta thing. No, I'm not moving out, not yet at least. Just thinking about a little something to let them know that although I find it difficult showing my feelings to people, I do still care. any ideas anyone?

I have also spent an hour today writing a little scene about a developing character of mine called Jack. We seem to be getting on very well together so hopefully I will see more of him.

No comments: