4 September 2007

Day 16

What a busy day. We have been invaded by small flies from a plant that we had gotten a few weeks ago. I have spent today trying to get rid of them. Cleaned through the lounge and put all the plants outside, they all need the soil changing now just in case the flies have nested.

Sadly I didn't get out today, but I got so much done.

I will be ordering some new clothes soon that i have seen, trying out a different suit colour. I'm trying to get things ready for when I get back in to work. Since I want an office based job I'm trying to get some smart stuff. So if this new stuff turns out to be good then I will put up a picture of myself in it, give me something to aim for.

I have also decided that I need to get a new car. I still have my first car which me and my ex used to go around in. It has a lot of memories which I think I need to let go of. A car is something used often and I don't think that I should be reminded of these things all the time. So I am going to try and get the car I have been wanting for a while now. A Mercedes E class. Apparently the actor Karl Davies drives one, and like me he is very good looking *cough*, so it must be a car for good looking people. I'm not much of a materialistic person so it would be a nice little treat, well quite big. Haven't decided what to get; petrol, diesel, automatic, manual?

No comments: