5 September 2007

Day 17

Guess who went out today!!!!!

Had no choice in the matter. My mum had to go out and since she is still a bit wobbly on her legs, I had to go with her. So we went in to town and in to two shops. Gotta admit I was very tense and couldn't wait to get home, wasn't as good as previous times. Hopefully I will keep the walking up again, I hadn't gone out in a few days.

I was looking at Mercedes e class last night and decided that the 'a class' might be a better idea. They are a bit smaller, probably better on fuel and insurance. they also look like they are higher up which would be quite nice, also a bit cheaper. So I got some saving up to do.

I'm also saving up to upgrade my camcorder. Since I love to write, I have tried reading out a small piece. It helped to see how it flowed, especially in conversation areas. However I found that I couldn't hear myself very well and need an external microphone, something my current camcorder can't take. So will probably sell that and get a different one. Need to get a microphone too. All a bit of fun.

No comments: