4 September 2007

Day 15

I'm noticing the effects of not going out now. I cant think very well, get confused. Everything seems to be moving at a fast pace. So tomorrow I have to go out.

Didn't go out for a meal today. woke up feeling very dizzy and just felt in general a bit rough all day. I think a nice walk tomorrow will do me good.

Although I am trying to get up early I'm finding it difficult to let go of the evening. I like the night, its quiet, my time. Don't really like loosing that to get more morning. Although I would like to go for a morning walk at some point.

2 comments:

Kerenhappuch said...

John you really are doing very well. Cathy is right, talking therapy really does work and I can promise you that you find it helpful. It can take a lot to get over bad bullying at school and it can take a while for the bullied person to realise that the bullies are usually people who feel very small inide and use bullying tactics to try and convince themselves that they are big and brave and dominant. It might help to get a bag of gold stars from your lcal stationer and make a chart showing the gold days when you have managed to get out.
Keep climbing - the view is great from the top!

john said...

thanks for that. I will consider talking therapy but past experience has said that it is not easy to get hold of, and your not always going to get on well with the person you meet. Im also useless at talking to people about my feelings unless Im at breaking point, writing them down though is so much easier.