6 September 2007

Day 18

Not much to add today. Still cleaning through the house, flies have almost gone now but they are still nesting inside my plants that I put outside. I just hope the weather stays warm while I get those done, have a feeling it will take a while.

My brother and his girlfriend went home the last night. I spent a little time with them before they went. Its nice to see my brother in love. I think they will make a good couple. In some ways I wish I was going out with someone, it makes the conversation flow better, extra to talk about as well.

I'm thinking through all my finances, trying to work out how I'm going to save. Would like to save so I can rent a flat, need £2000-£3000 for that. And would like a similar amount so I can get a new car. Its going to take some time and the sooner I'm back in work the better. But it really is quite exciting. the thought of having my own place, a nice car and a good job.

No comments: