26 August 2007

Day 7


Well even though it is my day off I went for a walk, and i went a little further. I walked under the subway to the river on the other side. Being a Sunday there wasn't many people around, just the odd car and a few people sitting outside the local pub. Although even this got to me.


I feel invisible when I go out, like I shouldn't be there. I think the whole social issue is due to confidence in myself. I think that if I grew more confident in myself and my own abilities then maybe I would feel like part of society instead of hiding from it.


I went with my bike again and did a mixture of cycling and walking, took almost half an hour in all, so not a bad walk really.


Its been an odd day and a very thoughtful one. Still, I managed that walk and I finished off cleaning the windows... and helped cook dinner.
Above is a picture of the river, where I walked to.

2 comments:

Graeme K Talboys said...

Glad to see you are still getting out there, John.

john said...

If anything, going out to places is in some ways making me want to go out more. Like going to the garden center and driving through the countryside. I realise how much I miss it.