30 August 2007

Day 11

Today has not been a good day for me. I felt very anxious and tense. I just woke up like it. I knew that I needed to do something to take my mind off it and thankfully chose to cut the lawn, it was either that or go for a walk in to town. I'm glad I didn't go in to town as there was a fatal accident. I have seen house fires, car fires, turned up after a fatal accident and seen a few car crashes, but to have seen that would have probably left me house bound for a while.

Its a shame that these things happen and I do get upset especially if a young person is involved. Although it just goes to prove that we never know when its going to end. We all know that we will go one day but not when that day will be. So the best thing to do is to make the most out of life that you can. All the more reason for me to keep going out.

No comments: