15 October 2007

the latest

Well today I finished preparing the soil down the side of our house. I have previously dug out about 5 inch's of soil, put down a weed liner (stops the weeds growing through, we have problems with one which roots very deeply). So today I finished putting the last bit of soil on. Will hopefully tomorrow put the seed on (although its supposed to rain in the morning so will have to see how the soil is). We are having meadow grass which is a mixture of grasses and wild flowers.

Went for a little walk after dinner. Had some young people drive past in a mini. Why is it young people have to use there horn? I almost jumped out of my skin but thankfully stayed calm... very calm for me.

I'm now trying to decide how I want my hair done, will try and get it cut next week if the hairdressers free (and if I have any money).

Got a book today on face toning. says it works in three to four weeks so I will post before and after photos up in a few weeks. Hope it does work. Want to get some arm weights too.

3 comments:

Robert said...

Sounds like you're doing quite well.

Hope it continues!

Anonymous said...

Hi John. If you need a haircut and are short of cash, why not try one of the 'model nights' at a salon? Obviously you don't get much say in what they do, but it might be fun and will certainly be free!
Anne

john said...

Wont go in to a salon at the moment, last time I did was with a mental health student and I sat in a chair waiting, tears rolling down my face. I was 19 at the time but its still embarasing.

I have got the money its just difficult to access it, to get csh that is as it means going to the bank. I really dont like people being near me at all. the best way I can describe it is if you fear spiders (which a lot of people do), then going in to town for me, is like being surrounded by them.... saying that I dont fear spiders as much as I used to.....