12 September 2007

Day 23

What an odd day. such a mixture of emotions.

finished the front garden which is great and me and my dad might be doing something together at last, the side part of the house, replanting a border. We hardly get time to do things together so I'm looking forward to it.

I think I have also got myself a date for the weekend. This is my first date in 18 months since my relationship ended. I'm looking forward to it, but also I'm nervous. I just hope nothing goes wrong, hope I'm not too anxious. This might sound stupid but in some ways I feel as though I'm cheating on my ex, which I'm not as we are not going out together any more. Its just that I was so in love and never thought I would go out with anyone else. I hope this will pass.

... I am very excited though :)

Also got my new course through today. Creative writing. It looks like fun, also looks hard work. Really am looking forward to it though.

Maybe I wont be single this Christmas?

No comments: