27 August 2007

Day 8

OK so today was completely different. Didn't go for a walk but went out with my parents instead. We went in the car to a local garden center. I think we were out for two or three hours in all. Had a look around etc.

I have found another thing that really bothers me... my height. At the garden center there were some lads there, probably late teens at a guess. Thing is they were all taller than me, which made me feel younger (not in a good way, I felt like a child compared to them). Then again I don't think I can really do anything about that, bit of a shame really. I suppose 5ft 7 ain't to bad, at least I'm taller than my brother, that's the main thing.

That's it really for today. cut back lawn, went out, made dinner... that's about it. nothing fantastic to report.

No comments: